We aim to lead people to a personal relationship with Jesus in all that we do, and to experiencing a new outpouring of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Our Sisters have travelled far and wide (including Ballina, Nowra, Sydney, South Australia, Northern Territory as well as locally in Canberra and Melbourne) helping people in their journey of faith through:
- prayer formation;
- helping in the initiation of people into the Catholic Church;
- conducting ‘Life in the Spirit’ seminars;
- teaching on different aspects of faith and doctrine;
- developing personal tools to aid discernment;
- conducting Bible studies;
- providing leadership training; and also
- evangelisation training.
We believe that the witness of adults actively continuing their own formation shows children and youth that growth in faith is life long.